| PixLab  & FACEIO | Knowledge Sharing & Public Forums

Can I remove the FACIO logo on my application?

Asked
Modified
Viewed 2170 times

Hi,
Can I remove the FACIO logo on my application?

I need to delete this.

Thank's

Accepted Solution

Hello,

• You have to enable the:  Hide/Remove The FACEIO Logo Placed On Top of the Widget for My Customers customization option from the Application Manager on the FACEIO Console.
  • When enabled, this option shall hide the FACEIO logo from the Widget when your application is instantiated.
  • This highly requested option allows you to maintain a seamless brand experience by removing the FACEIO logo from the authentication widget, ensuring that your customers interact with a fully branded interface without external branding distractions. This feature offers a cleaner, more integrated look for your service, aligning the authentication process with your company's visual identity.
  • Finally, you will need to upgrade your application to the Business Plan in order to be able to remove the FACEIO logo from the widget. Once your application upgraded, you can activate the Remove FACEIO Logo option from the Customization Tab of the Application Manager on the FACEIO Console.

If you need further assistance, just reply to this thread. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you.