| PixLab  & FACEIO | Knowledge Sharing & Public Forums

External Scripts from jQuery, Google fonts and fio.js Blocked

Asked
Modified
Viewed 6850 times

Hello,
I'm getting a strange error where all my external scripts including Google fonts, FACEIO fio.js, and jQuery are all blocked therefore I cannot roll facial authentication to my users, nor execute any JavaScript.

I know this error is unrelated to FACEIO but please could you help diagnose the issue. I really like FACEIO, and really want to integrate it immediately on our production apps. It is extremely important to us to offer Facial Authentication to our users via FACEIO.

Thank you for this wonderful product!

Accepted Solution

Hello Marc,

• Your web server (NGINX or Apache) is preventing external scripts like jQuery and fio.js (FACEIO JavaScript Library) from loading.
  • You have said you can only load scripts from your own site (self). You have then tried to load a script from another site (cdn.faceio.net) and, because you've restricted this, you can't. That's the whole point of Content Security Policy (CSP).
  • Your Nginx web server may have a security setting that may block external code to run: Please refer ro this StackOverflow answer on how to fix your CSP issue: https://stackoverflow.com/a/49476073

Regards;