| PixLab  & FACEIO | Knowledge Sharing & Public Forums

How can I programmtically enroll users by uploading their face images instead of using the Widget

Asked
Modified
Viewed 25553 times

Let's say I have a list of users already in my database and I want to use their images to create vectors for faceio instead of starting and enrolment process for the thousands of users I already have how do I do that?

Accepted Solution

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the FACEIO support center. To answer your inquiry:

• Enrollment occurs via the FACEIO Widget only. You need to gather consent from the user being enrolled first before proceeding further.
  • This is mandatory, as you need to comply with our Privacy Policy, and you have to follow our Application's Privacy Best Practices guide in order to safeguard users data, such as deleting Facial ID upon user request.
  • Refer to the FACEIO Trust Center for additional information.
  • Nevertheless, if you have already been granted consent from your users, you can programmatically enroll users via simple uploaded image of their face using the FACEIO Rest APIs but please note that this feature is available to Enterprise class customers only, so you will need to upgrade your target FACEIO application to the Enterprise Plan in order to gain access to programmatic enrollment.

Feel free to reach out if you need further information on how FACEIO handle your data securely and in compliance with privacy and legal requirements.