| PixLab  & FACEIO | Knowledge Sharing & Public Forums

Regarding PixLab NSFW API Integration

Asked
Modified
Viewed 13121 times

Hi

I want to integrate the nsfw API to scan my folder of images placed in my local machine. And then, I want to separate out appropriate and inappropriate into different folders.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the PixLab support forum. It is indeed possible to integrate the PixLab API to scan images in your local folder. By using the NSFW API endpoint, you can easily separate appropriate and inappropriate contents using the score value returned by each API call to the NSFW API endpoint you already made.

For that, you will need to make a POST (multipart/form-data) request using your favourite programming language. The request will transparently upload the target image to scan for further analysis. Refer to the PixLab GitHub repository at: https://GitHub.com/symisc/pixlab on how to make such request (file upload). 

Finally, please refer to the following guides & tutorials to help you get to started:

These tutorials & code samples should help you integrate PixLab on your existing codebase. Feel free to reach out if you need further Assistance!