When try to do face capture in my react native app using faceio through webview my webview hangs/freezes I have tried many things and this issue delays my ability to complete the app in time, please kindly advice.
Webview freeze under React Native Mobile App
✓ Accepted Solution
Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the FACEIO support center. Here are the steps to follow to integrate & instantiate the FACEIO Widget from your React-Native web or mobile application:
- You will need to rely & install the fio.js NPM Package first located on the Node Registry at: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@faceio/fiojs.
- The fio.js NPM package is open-source on Github here at: https://github.com/symisc/faceio-npm
- Next, you will need to install & Integrate the React Webview Package to your React Native mobile app.
- Finally, from the Webview, instantiate a new FACEIO object as usual and start your integration phase.
- The forum question located at: https://community.faceio.net/threads/how-i-can-do-that-it-would-be-of-great-help-widget-15 should give you an insight on how to integrate FACEIO on your React-Native mobile app.
Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further assistance.