I am loading the faceio enrolment widget in a webview but my webview freezes and hangs then give this error Ongoing operation timed out (eg, camera Access Permission, ToS Accept, Face not yet detected, Server Reply, etc.). And the said webview has been given camera permission in the react-native app, kindly let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue
what I need to do to resolve this issue
Viewed 3263 times
✓ Accepted Solution
- You will need to rely & install the fio.js NPM Package first located on the Node Registry at: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@faceio/fiojs.
- The fio.js NPM package is open-source on Github here at: https://github.com/symisc/faceio-npm
- Next, you will need to install & Integrate the React Webview Package to your React Native mobile app.
- Finally, from the Webview, instantiate a new FACEIO object as usual and start your integration phase.
- The forum question located at: https://community.faceio.net/threads/how-i-can-do-that-it-would-be-of-great-help-widget-15 should give you an insight on how to integrate FACEIO on your React-Native mobile app.
Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further assistance.