| PixLab  & FACEIO | Knowledge Sharing & Public Forums

When the Id-verify method will be available?

Asked
Modified
Viewed 12266 times

Hello,

Last week, I inquired about the status of the implementation of IDVerify but have yet to receive a response. I am once again asking the following:

Good morning, I read in the forum that there will soon be an opportunity to initiate user registration in KYC mode. I would like to know which plans this will be available for and from what date it can be implemented.

Regards.

Accepted Solution

Hello,

• FACEIO is releasing the verifyId() method for the Widget just like the enroll() method, but unlike enroll(), this method will be used to perform user KYC by requesting a selfie image first of the target user, then a capture of his document ID such as Passport, Driver License or ID Card.
  • The verifyId() method will then match the selfie image with the face on the captured ID document, and report the result back to your application via JavaScript Promise just like enroll().
  • The verifyId() method is going to be released in two weeks. 
  • We will notify you of the release prime time so you can start the integration phase. But please note that the verifyId() method will be available starting from the Pro Plan, and up so you will need to upgrade your application.
  • Let us know if you want to upgrade your application to get access to the verifyId() method.

Regards;